Our ministry is your ministry.
Your gift will:
- Aid chaplains and their families transition from and return to civilian ministry.
- Provide retreats, conferences and training events for our chaplains.
- Assist us in maintaining contact with our 300 chaplains and seminarians around the world.
- Help us provide pastoral visits to our chaplains and their families.
Your chaplains look to the Presbyterian Federal Chaplaincies for guidance and support. Join us in serving these pastors in far off places supporting our military service members, veterans and their families.
Here are different ways you can give financial support:
1. Send us a check, made out to “PFC” in any amount you wish. Our address is:
Presbyterian Federal Chaplaincies
P.O Box 328
Waynesville, NC 28786-0328
2. Pay by Credit Card.
Click here to be taken to our secure site.
The PCCMP Endowment Fund is was established to help chaplains and their families with emergency care, financial aid, and transition cost between military service and civilian life. It is also earmarked to assist us with covering cost of Chaplain Training Conferences and future development of our website. The PCCMP endowment fund is with the Presbyterian Foundation. Gifts to the Endowment Fund should be marked “The PCCMP Endowment Fund” and mailed to the Presbyterian Federal Chaplaincies at P.O. Box 328; Waynesville, NC 28786-0328, for an acknowledgement. These gifts are forwarded to the Presbyterian Foundation for investment. Endowment Fund donations may be made “in memory of” or “in honor of” a loved one as a memorial.
4. IRA, 403b and 401k.
Perhaps you would give the PFC 1% or 2% of one of these. To do so, use a change of beneficiary form to eventually send that 1% or 2% to the PFC. You would not miss this small amount but it would go a long way to build the PFCs ability to serve. Note that through 2013 Mandatory Distributions from IRAs and 401Ks can be donated to charities, avoiding paying tax on the amounts.
- Denominational Support
- The four denominations contribute just under 50% of the funds needed to run the PCCMP. In order to support our ministers and their families we need to raise annually the remaining balance of our operational funds.